iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Firefox

Allow for selection of Firefox iOS as default app browser.
    Beautiful, intuitive interface design by the way. Great app!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable iOS 8 Share Sheet Menu for all-in-one integration!

Enable the share sheet menu capability in iOS8, allowing a user to click a "share" button and share an email with any other app that has an iOS extension (e.g. Pocket, Fantastical, Calendars 5, OneNote, Wunderlist and other to-do list apps, etc.). This would be a game-changer: an all-in-one solution to many of the integration feature requests already posted!

374 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4,833 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  463 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Push email support for all

Ability for all accounts inc exchange server to have immediate push from server of new emails rather than the current polling method.

2,331 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  197 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1,606 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  156 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 505 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  40 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Increase Viewing Font Size

Would like the ability to control the font size for viewing messages (beyond the pinching zoom method).

267 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  30 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spell check

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there no spell check functionality with this app? I love pretty much everything about it, but without this feature using it for business purposes is challenging. Please add this functionality, whether it's dynamic spell checking or an option to check the spelling before you send the message.

Thanks!

250 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  25 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 227 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to show images in an Email

I love that you just implemented to privacy option so emails won't load images and scripts but it would be nice if you could add an option to show images when viewing a trusted email.

154 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add option to turn image attachment compression on / off

Currently images attached to outgoing e-mails are compressed by Boxer, resulting in decreased image quality. This is problematic in situations where uncompressed images are preferred, such as sending iOS screenshots or original photos.

An option to enable / disable this compression would be much appreciated.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Feedback on Updates

This is a feature to the Website and not the Boxer App.

It would be great to see regular information with estimate dates on when you plan to release new Boxer App updates and which new features will be Included. I understand that there are always delays but even if you could estimate the month or quater it would at least keep the users informed and possibly keep them using boxer.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Text wrap email. Subject lines

Long subject can not be read in full. Needs to wrap text.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Contact information from GAL limited

Please add ability to pull in more contact information from Exchange GAL searches. Currently you don't see any detail for the contact from the GAL. Detailed info like office number, mobile number, room number, etc is very helpful and needed as well as the ability to dial directly from this view.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please make the app natively run on iPad pro

currently it's running but not natively, i.e., fonts size are too big, and keyboard is too big. It's running in scaled mode.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add option to disable the lock icon when switching apps.

While I understand the security benefit of hiding the emails when the app is not in the foreground, the user experience of the blank screen with the lock icon is jarring and I wish I could disable the feature.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Archive or Delete Email from Apple Watch

New Apple Watch integration is great, as someone that uses both delete and archive to prioritize their email it would be awesome to have both options as part of the Apple Watch notification so that I can quickly triage my email from my wrist! Keep up the good work

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to archive / move / label a single message within a thread

Now supposedly you can delete or mark an message as read / unread within a thread. But what is more useful is if we can archive /move /label a single message in a thread.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base