iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change username

We recently changed the usernames in our Exchange server. I found no way to change the username within the app. It would be nice to be able to change this setting, like in the nativ iOS mailbox preferences.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ebay etsy integration

Why does ebay and etsy payment balance show up as income....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To Do shortcuts

I really like Boxer, but the one thing holding me back from replacing Mailbox with it is the amount of taps it takes to set an email in "To Do". In Mailbox I can do this in two taps. Boxer takes 4 to 5 taps. It's annoying for such an important feature. Could you possibly "borrow" some UI ideas from them and provide a more streamlined workflow for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tap the box name

Tap the mailbox name on top to change the view. Not have to go to the menu. Look at Sparrow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! While we are huge fans of Sparrow, this is one of their features we decided not to employ. The slide-out navigation pane makes the most sense for the moment since it is what many other apps (not just email) use. We may revisit this in the future if we get more requests for it.

5. Sharing is that possible with parner

Share app on different divise

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use Dropbox without opening the DB app

It's really annoying!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, there is no way for us to do this. Dropbox has certain specifications that we must abide by in order to keep the integration with them. I can see how it would be much easier to use without opening the DB app, but unfortunately it isn’t possible.

7. Remove "Like" feature.

Remove the "Like" feature.

It's pretty stupid, this isn't facebook. I don't want to send people multiple emails just because I "liked" an email, I'll just star it. There is no way to "unlike" an email because this adds absolutely nothing useful other than more spam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pinned labels

Please consider adding the ability to "pin" certain labels to the top of the labels list (ie. above "smart labels"). This way certain labels are always immediately accessible without a lot of scrolling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! Boxer has an algorithm for “smart labels” that will allow the most used labels to stay at the top. You also have the ability to search for a folder or label (search bar is at the top of the label-picker), that would allow you to avoid having to scroll through all of the labels. Because of these two workarounds, we likely won’t be implementing the ability to pin a label at any point soon. Thank you for your active interest, and please keep the feedback coming!

9. Passcode consists only numbers: show only keyboard with numbers

I have to use a passcode because of my companies exchange rules. The Problem is, that this passcode consists only numbers. It would be helpful if there where a special keyboard showen if the passcode consists only numbers. The keyboard buttons would be bigger and easier to hit!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Long press hold and drag to reorder for any label, inbox and stars

Wrike has a great algorithm for this. learn from Mailboxes mistakes. The star list should be one list to rule them all. Moving in any label list should affect all the others no matter how drilled down or how far zoomed out. This same reordering could work for due dates and priorities. Due dates click and drag like Appigo ToDo does it. MailboxApp just killed off stars. Here's your chance to show us why stars are essential by making them the master list across all labels! Perhaps talk to ActiveInbox and sync with their chrome extension for gmail. Then you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

While this is definitely a neat idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to some users, we prefer to take a stance that allows users to decide which workflow suits them best. Some users use stars and flags extensively, while others never touch them. We don’t want to force any workflow, so we’ll be declining this one for now. We may be able to revisit in the future though!

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base