iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Webdav integration for attachments

Webdav integration for attachments would allow me to add attachments directly from my Synology NAS or from my Zimbra briefcase.

There are many more systems out there supporting Webdav, so this would be a very useful generic connector.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is an interesting idea, but we don’t plan on doing this anytime soon. We are only able to display a single badge count, and having a combination of ToDo and unread messages could lead to confusion. We may be able to revisit in the future. Thanks for your suggestion!

3. Multi Step Swipe

The thing that initially drew me to Taskbox (now Boxer), were the quick responses combined with the To Do list. In the beginning adding something to To Do list would guide me through a process for quick response, due date, and quick replies. Now I have to swipe and send a quick response first, and then swipe to set a priority, or due date, then swipe to finally add it to my To Do list. Boxer should ad the ability where, for those of us that want it can swipe an email one time, but configure Boxer to move through…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change smtp for GMail, etc.

At the moment it's not possible to change the outgoing server credentials for Gmail-Accounts.
    This should be possible.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow us to ignore mailboxes

Allow us to ignore mailboxes in our accounts so that emails are not automatically displayed. Why pull email into the application from a Spam folder automatically. Its counter productive

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to select default account for ALL replies and new messages.

Currently, replies go out from the account receiving the email. My request is to be able to specify that ALL replies, no matter the account receiving the message, go out under the DEFAULT account.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. designwise request

I prefer the former blue, more symbolized icon. furthermore, we iOS users don't have much
    choice to organize the home screen, and app icon colors are the last key for the arrangement. so please never change it so easy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No pin request for exchange accounts.

I have read a similar request but the reply must be for something different because I am also using Acompli with Exchange accounts and it does not ask me to use a passcode/pin. Looks like a issue with the way your app works.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m afraid this isn’t possible due to our license with Microsoft. Mobile email clients that utilize a true ActiveSync license with Microsoft are not able to bypass the PIN code if it is enforced by the server. Doing so would violate our terms with Microsoft unfortunately.

9. IMAP Fetching

I use iPad and iPad Email client has same issue. In IMAP Gmail Accounts when we go on say Send Email it refreshes folders and starts to fetch headers and then emails. Is it not possible to refresh all folders periodically with full email content so that we can quickly view and deal with emails. Often on slower networks, there is time wasted as first if we click Sent Mail folder it fetches mail headers and then fetches emails. If we click on email, we have to wait till it fetches email. Same issue I faced in iPad default email…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! At the moment, we have no way to do this that wouldn’t slow down the app significantly. We will likely explore different ways to do this later on, but have no immediate plans to work on this. Thanks for your active interest, and please keep the suggestions coming!

10. Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

I would like to see integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in cloud and On-Premise similar to the integration with Salesforce. Are there any plans for this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Complete a todo email

You should be able to move an email from todo to any folder (besides inbox) to "complete" it. We all don't use the "archive" folder the same way. Some completed todo emails belong in a particular folder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We absolutely understand. However, we have experimented with using a “Done” button.From the beginning, the “Done” button existed to remove an item from your inbox without deleting it. However, we have realized (with help from user’s feedback) that “Archive” achieves the same objective and is already a ubiquitous function across email platforms. To help simplify the Boxer experience, the decision was made to combine the “Archive” and “Done” functionalities and free up some space on the action grid.

12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make To-Dos sync with Gmail Starred

Many of us use gmail's stars when on the web app to mark something as a todo. It would be great if boxer had an option to make the todo and starred one and the same.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. square avatars instead of round or give a choice

My logic is that people mostly make square avatars and rounding them is misrepresenting of their avatars. As example I attach screenshot where the icon of boxer is rounded and by that the corners of the envelope are lost. Also rounding is space losing what makes some avatars look bad

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improved like function

The like function is a great idea but not fully developed. Maybe include an image like thumbs up and get rid of the link?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please revert to the old blue mail icon

Not loving the new icon. It looks bland and quite similar to Google's Inbox app. Why change it at all? I'm really not happy with this change. Please consider reverting back to the previous icon. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Exchange 2003 Server support

Not every company has the latest and greatest. Please add 2003 server support.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, Microsoft no longer supports Exchange version 2003, which makes it extremely difficult for us to support this version. 2007 and later are supported however, and will continue to be supported.

18. Answer always with default alias.

This is the standard behaviour of gmail. To always use the default alias as the from-address for responses

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple Badge Icons

Would be nice to have more than the one badge icon telling me how many total unread emails I have. If i have 2 email accounts, sometimes I just want to know when I get a new "business email". So, maybe one number in left upper corner and one number in right upper corner.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Better UI and workflow to switch between inbox and todo list

Having to open the side bar and switch to dashboard to view the todo list is not very user friendly. Tabs on the main screen would be nice. I use an app called Planner plus and they do this very well. Something like that would be nice.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base