iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Messages within threads can collapse while reading

When reading a thread, I can toggle expanding and collapsing a messages body only before I have scrolled into the message body. If I scroll down, the message header remains in view. However, tapping on a blank area in the header will not collapse the message.

This is what I want:
    I'm reading a message within a thread with tons of previous message quotations within it. I wish to move on to the next message. I'd love being able to collapse the current message and start reading the next. Right now, I have to scroll through the entire body of…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibility to add Favorites to a Custom Box

I think the Favorites idea is very underused in Boxer. Please add the possibility to add Favorites to a Custom Box - this way all unread mails from these people are shown in one place - like VIP in the Mail app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To-do should bring the message back on the due date

Much like Mailbox does... It would be nice for the messages to reappear on the due date. Or at least notify or something on the due date.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create calendar events with Fantastical

Hi, it would be nice to add better integration with Fantastical and other third party calendars, to create events.

Fantastical now support extensions too, so it would be great to have this option too.

197 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dual pane landscape view for iPhone 6 Plus

Just like the iPhone's mail app, except please don't limit it to standard mode only. I use zoom mode exclusively.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better attachment management ie. Download in bulk

When senders send a number of attachments, eg. Photos it's very slow to have to download and view them individually. The ability to download in bulk and for photos to view in bulk would help.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add folder search box to the slide out menu for the mailbox

IMO the folder search bar that's present in the "my be" function is the killer feature of your app. Anyone with more than 15 or 20 folders knows what I mean. This is the number one thing I miss about my blackberry at this point - the ability to press 1 key and then type a portion of the folder to file messages. This is the closest thing I've seen.

It would be amazing if you added the same search box to the left hand slide out menu/screen where you can browse all the folders in your account. It's just…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support for Cubby (from Logmein)

Please add support for Cubby for storage and attachments.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add swipe down when composing

When composing in the native app, if I need access to another email, I can swipe my new email down and access any email needed. Then swipe back up to bring my new email back up. Avoids having to save to Drafts.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 'Focused' like Acompli feature

I've been testing out several email apps and while I really like Boxer the 'Focused' feature of Acompli that filters out bulk email is really hard to beat. I suspect this is done at the server level. This feature, or some other rules based filtering, would be extremely helpful with multiple accounts and Boxer.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dark and light themes

Allow the choice of dark and light themes. The default theme of dark text on a white background is jarring when opening the app at night time in a dark room.

Night and day modes would be awesome.

339 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Archive shortcut "Un-Archive" on mail already in the Adchive

Self explanatory.

Instead of giving me an error message when I swipe to Archive on nails already in the Archive, please make it Un-Archive and send the mail back to the Inbox.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Headers outlook style (not prefix gmail style)

Can you add the option to choose how I want my quoting of replies/forwards to look?

Prefix gmail style is: on mm/dd/yyyy Lisa wrote:

Outlook style:
    To: Ben
    Date:
    Subject:

Please advise when can you add it so that I can upgrade??

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scheduled Push Notifications

Scheduled Push Notifications.

I'd like to be able to set push notifications to be active between 8am and 7pm and at other times receive no notifications.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Send to Evernote and move email to folder at the same time

I would like to be able to send an email to an Evernote folder and simultaneously send it to a folder (or delete it, star it, etc) in my email account. At the moment I have to do two actions and this seems unnecessary.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to edit Folders in "Smart Folders" (delete, reorder)

If you move an email message to the wrong folder, that folder's name appears in the Smart Folder list forever for the From person. Add an option to Delete the wrong Folder name in the Smart Folder list. Secondary to that would be to reorder the Folder names.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a function that allows for enabling/disabling an email address (such as a work account) on demand in the settings.

Add a function that allows for enabling/disabling an email address (such as a work account) on demand in the settings.

Currently, the only way to do this is to delete the account entirely. As such, in order to have activate the account again at a later time, you must completely re-setup the account.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration of boxcryptor

I use boxcryptor to encrypt my data in Dropbox, Google drive and box cloud and I would love to see an integration of the boxcryptor app otherwise I can't send files with boxer.

Will you integrate this in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base