iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mark TO-DO as completed WITH a COMPLETION DATE

I need a simple way to mark a to-do item as completed, a radio button or a swipe that says completed. I would also like this action to place the completed to-do inside it's own completed to-do box. When the completed to-do is completed, it shows the completed date and time it was completed. This is very useful when going back to figure out when an item was completed especially when someone is challenging you as to when you completed the item. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Google Cloud Print

Add the ability to print via Google cloud print not just AirPrint.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HTML Signature Improvements

I see this topic as highly desired in the forum and marked as completed by the developer but when I try to add my commercially designed HTML signature, which includes an image, a simple paste into the signature field does not produce the desired result. Enabling HTML and drilling into the rich text options also don't address the issue. Has anyone else had success or is this still an unfulfilled wish?

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Selective "Unread" account inclusion

Allow selection of which accounts' messages will be included in the Unread smart folder and its badge (count).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create, modify and delete folders

I think, more than that, I am sure it is totally fundamental to can Add, Delete and Modify (change name or move like sub folder of other, etc...) the Folders of the accounts that we manage with Boxer.
    It is a big lost if time to must go to PC to do that.

Really it is primordial to can have the possibility, not only to create, but yes to modify names and position of the folder inside Boxer (more in a Mail Client as good and complete as Boxer).

Thank you very much for your attention.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Save any attachment as...

I'd like to be able to tab on any attached file and Boxer offers options to open or save it. The Save As target should be a selection of Dropbox, Google Drive or a local target on the iPhone.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 Pane Window Navigation for iPhone 6 plus in Landscape Mode

Please incorporate two Pane Window Navigation for iPhone 6 plus in Landscape Mode. It improves the ease of navigation and overall usability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Customize top bar icons

It would be perfect if could modify icons in the top bar: right now there are 4 - Move, Archive, Trash and Action. There is at least room for another one on the left - this could be Flag I imagine (if it cannot be customized by us).
    See, I don't use Archive at all but if I could change these to for example: Flag, Spam, Move, Trash and Action - I'd be happy!

Thanks! Perfect app!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove extra line spacing added before signature

In my Boxer settings, my signature is one line long and has no line spaces before it. When I compose an email, it properly shows the signature directly after the email I'm writing. However, when I view sent messages, Boxer seems to add 2-3 line spaces before the signature. Sent emails should have the same line spacing shown in the composer. Please remove the extra line spacing added before the signature.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Select unstarred messages

It would be nice to have a "select unstarred messages" action. I tend to star messages I want to keep. Being able to skim through new messages, star ones to keep, then batch delete (or move flag, label etc.) the Unstarred messages would be very efficient for me. Gmail has this functionality.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Save attachments to Evernote

When saving an attachment, we should be able to choose evernote as a place to save them to.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Attach note from Evernote

Evernote should show up in the add attachment menu and allow us to pick notes from there to insert into messages.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Compact view

Please provide an option for compact view perhaps with email title only. This will enable to more emails without scrolling and bulk process them.

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Theme

great app but we need:
    1) material design
    2) theme customization with plain colours (business use)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reverse Thread

I want to see most recent on top and oldest on bottom.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option for One-step Task Assignments/Delegation via email

This enhanced “delegation” feature would have the to-dos work similar to the 'like' function. If you press "to-do" it gives you the option to select a due date, quick reply, priority and contact/assignee. After completing these fields, boxer auto-forwards the email and then files the “to-do” to a folder of your choosing (to-do, archive etc). The due date is kept as a reminder to check back in.

Key Features:
    - one-step to-do delegation using a similar menu to the existing “to-do” menu
    - Option to add a 'quick reply' message before the assignment along with a default "so-and-so sent you…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Being able to convert mails to Redbooth tasks...

A To-Do is useful, but if you convert It to a task in a system like Redbooth ir Asana (or Basecamp) is much mire productive, that would be a "Killer Inprove"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base