iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select individual contact groups instead of the whole contact list

I use Boxer for my small business. I don't like to mix my business and my personal contacts, so I keep them in separate groups in the iOS Contacts app. I'd like Boxer to allow me to select which contact groups–if any–it should have access to.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to use a calendar of my choosing rather than the iOS calendar

As I share a gmail calendar with my spouse I would like the ability to log into the gmail calendar from Boxer and synchronize it across our devices. This feature is available on inferior mail apps and would be a real asset if added to the best email app for the iOS platform

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Delete From Notification Center

We can already mark as read in the Notification Center. And we can archive from the Notification Center too. It would be great to have an option to delete from the Notification Center. Maybe a setting in the app that allows us choose whether to archive or delete.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Evernote reminders in the Boxer Calendar

Show Evernote reminders in the Boxer calendar. When adding a reminder to a note in Evernote, the title of that note should show in the Boxer Calendar at the day and time of the reminder. "Evernote Reminders" should be one of the calendar options.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to turn off contact integration for Google/Gmail

I use Gmail but not Google Contacts and thus I would like the ability to optionally turn off Contact synchronization for my Gmail account, like I can do already for Exchange.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Download / pull last two weeks emails

Please add the option to download / pull last two, three, four weeks emails only. please match to the apple mail client. I don't care to / need to set the email to archive.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom notification tone for each "Box"

The per-account email notification is ok, if I want to monitor every email my account gets, but when I create a custom "box" it would be nice to have a notification alert just for that box regardless of the account the email came in from.

For instance:
    + I have a box that monitors my gmail "Leads" folder (label) and I'd like to hear a specific noise when a new lead arrives.
    + I also have a folder for clients and I'd like to hear a completely different sound when a client emails me.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To have attachments on top of email

I used to see all attachments at top of received or send email, I saves time to go down the email to find attached files.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Disable archive completely

I don't use archive. I don't want uncategorized emails sitting around. Everything goes in a folder or is deleted. I would love to see this option be disabled completely in settings that will remove the icon from the top of the message view window as well. I hit that button far too frequently.

The same on/off options would be great for the big action buttons for evernote (if no account is synced), and sanebox.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to take any action on one or more (without affecting ALL) emails in the thread

Boxer only half fixed this problem by allowing "delete" and "mark as unread". We NEED ALL the other actions included as well. Need to be able to apply ANY/ALL actions to individual emails within a thread...and better yet, multiple emails within a thread (but not all) as a bulk action. This should be done using check marks for the individual emails you want to take action on within the thread, much the way you can do to multiple threads from within your inbox. Please come up with a real and comprehensive solution. Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search : has attachment

Hello Time for a new feature suggestion: search files with attachments only. Could be an optional tick box below the existing search for subject, to, all etc!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Minimal or less bulky Avatars

This app is great but the avatars are way to big and not consistent with the overall look. Please add an option to delete the big Square with the text in it or make them smaller.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. To-do's

Being able to categorize to-do's in specific lists.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Expand on the signature edits

I would like to be able to add links in my signature as well as be able to size logos

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Navigation pane position should be configurable

Sometimes it seems like the navigation pane is in the way of actually reading the email when the finger/hand is doing all the slidin because the hand occupies some part of the main screen. For example, when i want to rapidly decide the action i want to take on an email, it should be easier than clicking on the navigation pane then removing the hand from the screen to read the content then going back and doing the action. If the navigation pane is on the right then the reading and assigning action can be done quicker than it is…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reminder to add a subject before sending an email

If one has forgotten to add the subject, the email is sent directly.

An optional reminder ("no subject - do you want to send this mail?") would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Swipes app integration

Please add integration with the Swipes app. It would be great to turn emails into a to do list item quickly and effectively.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Display images from Google Voice MMS

As a Google Voice user, one receives MMS images via an email. The images are attached, but Google Voice never sends the files with a jpg extension, instead they are extensionless (probably a Google bug).

Anyway, Gmail (mobile app) and Gmail online display these extensionless files as jpgs, but Boxer does not. There is no workaround other than to fire up the official Gmail app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base