iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate To-Do with Remember The Milk

Use Remember The Milk instead for tracking to-do's

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow use of native Gmail signature

Instead of Boxer signature - allow the use of the standard gmail signature so signatures are consistent across devices - iphone/ipad/browser

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IFTTT Integration please.

Ability to automate via ifttt.com would be very useful.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a attachment tab

We should be able to see in one place thumbnails from all attachments ( Inbox Cube mail app has this feature Its awesome makes much easier to find attachments )

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to delete/hide Flagged and/or To-Do Folders

Hi, thanks for the App. Never use these, use Omnifocus, so hiding them would be great!

Thanks, t

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add option not to indent quoted text on reply/forward

The email chain gets busy looking after a few exchanges, when the replies keep indenting.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with Pocket reader for links in the email

When you receive an email with a link in it have the ability to save that link to pocket to read later.

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. After deleting or moving a message on iPad, don't move to next message

I wish Boxer had an option so that after deleting or moving a message on the iPad version, it didn't automatically display the next email and mark it as read. I usually skip around my emails, so after deleting one I would prefer that Boxer didn't display any email so I can choose which one to view next. With the current behaviour, I have to manually mark the automatically-selected message as unread. The iPod version of Boxer gets this right (for me) by returning to the message list after I deletes message.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Visual Confirmation when forwarding attachment

I can't tell if my item is attached when forwarding. With gmail app there is a paper clip with attachment near top of email that is visible. Would be nice to have something similar in ios boxer app.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Simplified view

Convert an email to a simplified view that sets a predefined font size and image centering. Similar to Evernote simplified view for article clipping.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tag emails sent to Evernote

When emailing to your Evernote address, you can tag emails using the "#tag" syntax. But when filing to Evernote with Boxer, it appears that you can only send to a notebook, but not tag.

This forces users who don't base their entire Evernote structure on folders alone (difficult) to go back to Evernote later and tag filed emails. Which is inconvenient and contrary to Boxer's ethos.

So please add Evernote tagging functionality when filing to Evernote. Thanks!

209 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate to-do lists the Clear app

Instead of making a to-do list in Boxer, I'd much rather have that to-do end up on my Clear app list!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Archive the message after sent to Evernote

Can you add the feature to archive the message after I send it to my Evernote account? The thought is once I've sent it there, then I will deal with the note there, not again in my inbox.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create smart folders (e.g. VIP senders) in app that collect messages from specific senders

This would at least mirror the functionality of the iOS mail app in allowing a folder with messages gathered from specific senders. A general smart folder where rules could be created e.g. "Subject includes..." would be better.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Replace date spinner on To Do entry with a Calendar

It is much easier to look at a calender to select future days than using a date spinner. If, on Monday I create a To Do from an email, and want it due a week from Wednesday, I have to figure out what that day is.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base