iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A suggestion for your templates. There needs to be a way to carbon copy a second email address that we would utilize. If the template would

A suggestion for your templates. There needs to be a way to carbon copy a second email address that we would utilize. If the template would allow for me to carbon copy and email address that we can set in the template it would be greatly helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to disable auto-selecting the next email when deleting or archiving an email.

As a Boxer user, I would like an option for Boxer to not auto-select an adjacent email when I delete or archive a message, so that an email remains in unread status.

Acceptance Criteria.
    Feature's enable/disable option is available in settings.
    When enabled, performing an action to an email in which it is removed from the list view, Boxer enters the "no email selected or being previewed" state; similar to launching Boxer after its process had been killed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you include boxer to Chromecast?

It sounds cool so I thought attaching mail access to Chromecast as an evolution and revolution to information access while being entertained without commercial involvement.
    With kindest regards,
    Michael Dahl

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick reply should not be to all

At present quick replies seem to reply to all - however it should be an option to select to sender or all. A Thanks doesn't need to go to everyone.

Happens with Exchange integration, haven't tried others.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with Calendars 5 by Readdle

I use this as my main calendar and the ability to create events directly from my email would be extremely useful.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Signature to each allies

Please create an opportunity to set up signature to each allies individually. It could really helps to business purpose of utilizing your application and make it the best one.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add note to email moved to To-Do

When moving an email to the To-Do box I would like to be able to add a note (ie due date, priority, assignee, and a note)

The note should then be visible in the email body when reading the email.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Boxer is the best it can be - Apple must change

I have both Boxer and the built-in mail app running. I get push notifications from the built in app and use Boxer to manage my mail. This is Apple's fault, not boxers. We all need to push Apple to allow a replacement mail app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Undo send

Should be able to undo a email-send just like I can undo a delete or an archive

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shortcut to Move to Specific Folder in Action Grid

Would be helpful to add additional "Move" option on the Action Grid to send emails to specific folders without the need to find that folder in the list that pops up after choosing the current "Move" button. As an alternative, it would be nice if the "boxes" that are placed in the left menu were placed at the top of the list of folders when you do choose to "Move".... several of the folders I use a lot are buried deep in the list.

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customize "To-do" label/folder name

I would really like Boxer to integrate with my existing system, which uses a specific Gmail label to designate emails I need to take action on (i.e., todo items). Right now, if I mark an ema To-do in Boxer, it won't show up in my workflow on my PC.

If I could customize the name of the folder/label Boxer uses for To-do items, then any email I mark as To-do would automatically be added to my PC workflow.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Open EML attachments

Should be able to view EML attachments.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to save all attachments to Dropbox.

I work at a radio station and get tons of emails containing commercials. It would be nice to be able to tap "Save all to....."

Sometimes their logo is present in the email, so it'd have to have a way to check off what attachments you'd like to save.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Customizable USER INTERFACE

I would like to add custom wallpaper as back screen of boxer .that is awesome .then we can add any wallpaper for the back screen .

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrate with sanebox reminders

As you know, you can forward a mail to november.3@sanebox.com or tomorrow.3pm@sanebox.com (etc), and it will show up in your inbox at the appointed time. Similarly, if you bcc an address like this, the send mail will emerge in the inbox at the appointed time if the to: recipient hasn't responded by then.
    You could facilitate the generation of these forwards/bccs in the GUI, to make the feature look more like a native Boxer capability.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto archive

I'd like to be able to auto archive after sending it to Evernote. Once it's in Evernote I always archive it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To Do list sort

You have an excellent app, but here are a few suggestions. The sort on your To Do list is backwards. The due day sort, ascending or descending, does not really give a user-friendly list. It's best just to have a due date sort from the oldest due date to the furthest away due date. What would be great is to have a group sort by due date (oldest to furthest away) and then by priority with in each day. Also, I don't know if this is even possible, but on email it would be nice to sort by thread or…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don't re-order mailboxes in Dashboard

The dashboard seems to sort mail accounts by number of unread emails. I find myself constantly selecting the wrong email account because they change places. I'd like the option (or behavior changed) to keep the accounts in a static, user-defined order.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base