iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. option to receive a read receipt on emails sent

I would like an option to receive a read receipt on emails sent. Maybe it can be set on a per email basis.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy to folder...

I woul love to see action Copy to another IMAP folder.
    Application of this command woul let user e.g. Preserve the message on the server and use another software that monitors this extra folder to pull messages into some kind of crm system or another use. We work with M-Files and it can make such actions. However if I apply available today action Move, I lose original message as it is being deleted after taking to M-Files vault...
    Regards, Maciej

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick forward

I would love a quick forwarding feature, working in the same way as the quick reply feature. All though you need to add a fast way to enter the recipient, with favorites easily available.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gmail > Evernote - Autoforward (Splendid)

SUGGESTION
    -------------------

Auto forward emails from boxer to specific Evernote notebook. After sending an Email to a specific notebook, have a little Checkbox option next to the notebook if user wants emails to be automatically forwarded to the notebook from that email adress. If user already has that setup, unticking box will bring things back to default.

This is probably too much to ask for but it would be a serious alternative to IFTTT.

As always

Thomas, long standard Boxer user.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Control the number of lines displayed on the lock screen

It would be great to be able to control the number of lines (i.e. preview for an email) that are displayed on the lock screen.

One of the things I love about the native iOS email app is the ability to turn off the 'show preview' function for the lock screen. This simply allows you to be advised of your email (via the lock screen) though 'hides' the content.

Would love to see this in Boxer!!

Cheers

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. search for biggest emails

As we have a restricted email box size it would be useful when the limit is reached to quickly identify the large emails that are taking up all the space.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integration of boxcryptor

I use boxcryptor to encrypt my data in Dropbox, Google drive and box cloud and I would love to see an integration of the boxcryptor app otherwise I can't send files with boxer.

Will you integrate this in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set boxer as default mail app on iOS

It would be helpful to allow user to set boxer as default mail app? It's a little frustrating when Safari opens Mail (rather than boxer) when an email link is clicked.

Can this be done?

Thanks

188 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I wish we could, it would certainly help with our user base! That’s a feature that Apple will have to provide, it is not something that we can do. :(

HOWEVER, we would like to continue to gather feedback. We may be able to make a case to Apple to make this happen. :) Keep the comments coming!

10. Email to Evernote Reminder

Simplify turning an email into an Evernote reminder

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Last Synced Info

Just a single line of info where the user can see when Boxer did the last sync (as it is in Apple's Mail program) would be GREAT! :-D

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Night Time background

Can you add a night time background for the inbox? Tweetbot has it to use as a default or change when night time comes. It's a lot easier on the eyes to read in bed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integration with SpiderOak in line with Dropbox for attachments and saving copies

SpiderOak is a more secure alternative to Dropbox - it'd be great to pick and save attachments, as well as save a copy.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a button to remove text format

Sometimes the text in messages is very tiny with formatting and does not show up as the default text size, even when the iPhone mail app does. Can you add a button to remove all formatting for a particular message? That way I can read a message as plain text with default size if I want.

Thanks.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send an email directly into a todo / task app like 2Do.

I need to use one todo list, not the one on Boxer for emails only.moving emails quickly into my 2Do app is crucial and is the one missing step in my workflow and no email app does this yet. I must be able to send to Evernote as well, which is my archiving/reference filing system.

159 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sending mail

When sending an email, one should be able to see the message 'sending 1 out of 1'. Right now there is no information display to show progress or so

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Re-size photos before sending

As in the stock Apple Mail app, can you consider the ability to offer a few smaller file sizes on images before sending them out?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. salutation

Create an auto salutation. If I reply on an email from Jon.Doe@gmail.com it should automatically have

Hello Jon,

regards
    $Myname

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Disable HTML email

Would like to be able to configure Boxer to prefer showing text to HTML for messages that include both.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base