iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to take any action on one or more (without affecting ALL) emails in the thread

Boxer only half fixed this problem by allowing "delete" and "mark as unread". We NEED ALL the other actions included as well. Need to be able to apply ANY/ALL actions to individual emails within a thread...and better yet, multiple emails within a thread (but not all) as a bulk action. This should be done using check marks for the individual emails you want to take action on within the thread, much the way you can do to multiple threads from within your inbox. Please come up with a real and comprehensive solution. Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search : has attachment

Hello Time for a new feature suggestion: search files with attachments only. Could be an optional tick box below the existing search for subject, to, all etc!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outbox/mail sending progress indicator

It would be nice if there could be some sort of outbox/mail sending progress, so that we know once mail has been sent

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. To-do's

Being able to categorize to-do's in specific lists.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. notification

For security and privacy, I perfect to have an option to enable / disable the subject and sender information on the push notification. Simply display “You got mail”.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notifications for subfolders

I add 3 accounts to Boxer: 2 Gmail+1 Exchange.
    I made each folder for different departments and vendors. I hope incoming letters from folder can be show INBOX instead of manually check and sync each folder.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Find related emails for a contact

As a boxer user, after I click on a contact, I would like to get insight about the person by boxer trying to search the previous emails from that person, facebook/linked in profile info-if any, so that I get more idea about that person.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swipe to send to Evernote, one action

It would be useful if a fast or long swipe for example would send to Evernote, maybe the default notebook, in one single action. With this you could clear through multiple emails and archive them to Evernote very quickly.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export a message to PDF (through standard iOS Share to functionality or otherwise)

In Boxer there is no way to easily export a message to PDF format. This is something that is quite often needed when the email itself shall not be tampered with, either for storing invoice information or otherwise.

Dispatch is an iOS iPhone only app that does this exceptionally well, hopefully something similar can be added to Boxer. Just a "Share to" button would also solve the problem, as there are many apps that allow for creation of PDFs that way through standard iOS functionality,

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display images from Google Voice MMS

As a Google Voice user, one receives MMS images via an email. The images are attached, but Google Voice never sends the files with a jpg extension, instead they are extensionless (probably a Google bug).

Anyway, Gmail (mobile app) and Gmail online display these extensionless files as jpgs, but Boxer does not. There is no workaround other than to fire up the official Gmail app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Swipes app integration

Please add integration with the Swipes app. It would be great to turn emails into a to do list item quickly and effectively.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expand on the signature edits

I would like to be able to add links in my signature as well as be able to size logos

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disposable email addresses

Since Boxer is my email app of choice I would like you guys to add the ability to create and delete disposable addresses. No other email app does that of what I've seen. Currently I use a completely different app to do this and all I've tried suck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Maps

Add ability to integrate with maps. So an address sent by email can be opened in maps and then navigated to. Can do this within iOS mail app.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Navigation pane position should be configurable

Sometimes it seems like the navigation pane is in the way of actually reading the email when the finger/hand is doing all the slidin because the hand occupies some part of the main screen. For example, when i want to rapidly decide the action i want to take on an email, it should be easier than clicking on the navigation pane then removing the hand from the screen to read the content then going back and doing the action. If the navigation pane is on the right then the reading and assigning action can be done quicker than it is…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. See unread email per account

I want to be able to see unread emails per single account.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mark Unread for Multiple Delete to Trash

When you select multiple emails and swipe to delete, should mark as read too. Don't need unread emails in my trash folder.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Empty Trashfolder with Custom Box

You should be able to empty all the trash folders which are selected with a Custom Box.
    This doesn't work currently.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Changing to unread should not auto advance to next item in list

Currently, when you look at an email and your view is in the unread view, and you change the status of the email back to unread, you are auto/advanced to the next item. If you want to stop processing emails at that time, you are out of luck, since you are constantly sending emails into read status by advancing to the next item in the list. This is most likely not what you want.

There should therefore be a possibility to turn off auto-advance for marking messages as unread/read.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mark as Read on Delete

I get spam in my inbox and use the multiple select feature (awesome BTW), and swipe to delete all of them, which moves to the trash. However, I would like the delete operation to mark those messages as "Read". I saw the Archive to Mark as Read feature. Can you add another option "Mark as Read on Delete"

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base