iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Screen Lock Actions

Can you please modify the screen lock actions to be (mark as read, delete) instead of the (mark as read,archive) option

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minimizing Drafts

Drafts:
    Multitask by minimizing your drafts messages, simply drag and drop to find information needed elsewhere. Easily view and manage current draft emails. Never forget an unsaved draft again.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimal or less bulky Avatars

This app is great but the avatars are way to big and not consistent with the overall look. Please add an option to delete the big Square with the text in it or make them smaller.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unsubscribe from emails in one click

I read when purchasing app it would unsubscribe from unwanted emails with one swipe? Is this so? How?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to list only emails with attachments sorted by; images, docs, PDFs, etc. is a killer feature.

How many of us bother to file away every attachment we receive? How can you search for an attachment that you can't remember who sent it to you? How can you search for an attachment that has a cryptic file name? How can you find an attachment that was opened in an app that you can't recall which you used? An option that can use a pre-configured filter that lists the attachments by docs, jpg, ppt, PDF, videos, spreadsheets, would be a killer feature.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Swipe to send to Dropbox

Please add a swipe gesture option to send mail to Dropbox. It would be so helpful!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to turn off contact integration for Google/Gmail

I use Gmail but not Google Contacts and thus I would like the ability to optionally turn off Contact synchronization for my Gmail account, like I can do already for Exchange.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mark off calendar events as finished

Hello,

I'm using my Boxer calendar kind of as an ToDo list at the same time as a calendar. (I for example use it to remind to train every morning). I might be the only one wanting this, but would it be possible to add a feature that you can tell a calendar event is done?

So when I have had my meeting or done my run, I can just mark it off as DONE and then it drags for example a line through it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show Evernote reminders in the Boxer Calendar

Show Evernote reminders in the Boxer calendar. When adding a reminder to a note in Evernote, the title of that note should show in the Boxer Calendar at the day and time of the reminder. "Evernote Reminders" should be one of the calendar options.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The ability to use a calendar of my choosing rather than the iOS calendar

As I share a gmail calendar with my spouse I would like the ability to log into the gmail calendar from Boxer and synchronize it across our devices. This feature is available on inferior mail apps and would be a real asset if added to the best email app for the iOS platform

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improving Fullscreen Email handling

Recently you implemented the fullscreen feature to the app, which for me was a huge improvement /advantage toward similar apps.

However I would be very great full for the following:

When I handle messages in full-screen mode one by one by for example by archiving them, the full-screen view jumps to the message before, not the message after. This means that if I left a message unhandled, in order to deal with it later, I'll jump back to that message all the time. Inverting the order would be really great!

Thank you very much for the great app, makes me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom notification tone for each "Box"

The per-account email notification is ok, if I want to monitor every email my account gets, but when I create a custom "box" it would be nice to have a notification alert just for that box regardless of the account the email came in from.

For instance:
    + I have a box that monitors my gmail "Leads" folder (label) and I'd like to hear a specific noise when a new lead arrives.
    + I also have a folder for clients and I'd like to hear a completely different sound when a client emails me.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to delete when send to Evernote

Hi,

I would very much like the option for an email sent to Evernote to be deleted at the same time. If I am sending to Evernote it can be assumed I don't want it in my inbox anymore.

It sounds small but the time taken to delete each one adds up! Streamlined workflow etc :)

Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bigger action grid

Increase size of action grid (on left to right swipe), especially on bigger 6 Plus screen, so action grid is one complete square rather than two squares. With the screen real estate it is unnecessary, with the current action portfolio, to have to swipe to the second action grid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sound Quality

Love the program, except there is one major flaw, and that would be the sound notification tones, which are limited and very low in tone, that I miss many of my email's.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Select individual contact groups instead of the whole contact list

I use Boxer for my small business. I don't like to mix my business and my personal contacts, so I keep them in separate groups in the iOS Contacts app. I'd like Boxer to allow me to select which contact groups–if any–it should have access to.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integration with Awesome Calendar

I use awesome calendar because my agenda as well as all my To Do List show up on one screen. It would be great if Boxer could integrate with this so emails can be sent to the To Do List.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Calendar Times - Adjustable

Ability to set the default times on the calendar, show my workday hours 0700 -1600. Currently it starts at midnight when I switch between week & day view

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download / pull last two weeks emails

Please add the option to download / pull last two, three, four weeks emails only. please match to the apple mail client. I don't care to / need to set the email to archive.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base