iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove extra line spacing added before signature

In my Boxer settings, my signature is one line long and has no line spaces before it. When I compose an email, it properly shows the signature directly after the email I'm writing. However, when I view sent messages, Boxer seems to add 2-3 line spaces before the signature. Sent emails should have the same line spacing shown in the composer. Please remove the extra line spacing added before the signature.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PGP encyption support

Boxer should have GPG/PGP encryption support. There's no ios mail app that does this.

297 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 175 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Collapsing Folder Structure

Collapsing Folders

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync contacts with social media contacts, Facebook, Linked-in, ....

Sync contacts with social media contacts, Facebook, Linked-in, ....

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Limit growth of app

Put in a setting to control how much the app can grow with data. Some mail apps have cache size settings or limit how large the data can grow. The Boxer app can grow large and have to remove app and reload.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create smart folders (e.g. VIP senders) in app that collect messages from specific senders

This would at least mirror the functionality of the iOS mail app in allowing a folder with messages gathered from specific senders. A general smart folder where rules could be created e.g. "Subject includes..." would be better.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rules

Allow creation of rules for messages.
    examples:

- all message from certain sender will go to a certain folder.
    - All messages with a subject containing a certain word(s) to be flagged.
    - All messages with certain date to go to evernote automatically

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Exchange 'To-Do' List sync with boxer

Have Boxer's To do list sync with exchange server for workflow improvements and visibility.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support for IMAP tags.

Support for adding and viewing IMAP tags would greatly be appreciated. Desktop apps such as PostBox, MailMate, MailTags etc. use this standard to tags emails, it would be great to have this on iOS too.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Forward As Attachment

Please support "Forward As Attachment" (in addition to the normal inline Forward that is now supported).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Newest emails on top settings

Please add setting to show newest email on top of the thread.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to edit a contact in FullContact

The issue with Google Apps/Gmail contacts in iOS is that groups/tags are not supported. This I use FullContact, which syncs very well with both iCloud and gmail contacts. It would be great to then edit the contact in FullContact and tie be able to add or remove tags as I wish

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save searches

I often need to filter messages using a search so I'd like ability to save them as as a shortcut in the left menu.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Initial View Inbox Selection

Would be great if you could choose the in on of your choice when you have multiple emails. Work and personal for instance and want to open with just personal.

Nice update. Works great with ios10!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Link URL

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the function of displaying the link that will be clicked on when long pressing and holding.

This is really necessary when trying to make sure the link is genuine before clicking.

I'm using iOS.

Thanks.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Updated Keyboard Shortcuts

I think the keyboard shortcuts options can be expanded. Also please make it so that it will show when you hold the Command button just in the Apple Mail app. Thank you for considering!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base