iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

How can we improve Boxer for iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a attachment tab

We should be able to see in one place thumbnails from all attachments ( Inbox Cube mail app has this feature Its awesome makes much easier to find attachments )

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Replace date spinner on To Do entry with a Calendar

It is much easier to look at a calender to select future days than using a date spinner. If, on Monday I create a To Do from an email, and want it due a week from Wednesday, I have to figure out what that day is.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After deleting or moving a message on iPad, don't move to next message

I wish Boxer had an option so that after deleting or moving a message on the iPad version, it didn't automatically display the next email and mark it as read. I usually skip around my emails, so after deleting one I would prefer that Boxer didn't display any email so I can choose which one to view next. With the current behaviour, I have to manually mark the automatically-selected message as unread. The iPod version of Boxer gets this right (for me) by returning to the message list after I deletes message.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need POP3

Please provide pop3 support for receive and send. I don't care about moving to folders or archiving. I simple need to see if I received an email. In fact, I don't want Boxer to manipulate anything on the pop3 server because I use my main PC for POP3 email management. If Boxer wants to replace the default iOS email client then it should at least match everything it does.

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simplified view

Convert an email to a simplified view that sets a predefined font size and image centering. Similar to Evernote simplified view for article clipping.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate with Wunderlist

It would be great if Boxer was integrated with Wunderlist in the same way it is with Evernote

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 253 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integrate to-do lists the Clear app

Instead of making a to-do list in Boxer, I'd much rather have that to-do end up on my Clear app list!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support for Gmail Priority Inbox; only send push notifications for "priority" email messages

The official Gmail app can send push notifications for messages that are in the "Primary" or "Priority" inboxes. Is this possible in Boxer?

A

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Things Integration

Integration with Things app.

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Move email addressees between the TO: and CC: fields

some times we need to move the email address from one field to the other instead of deleting in one and adding into the other.
    It could work by keep on pressing the email adddress and then move from one field to the other.
    Similar to when we reorder the action box options.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support/Sync with Airmail

AirMail is a fast growing mail client working the same way as Boxer. Would be nice that they share todo's and priority instead of having each on their own folders

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "reply" as an action in the swipe

Add reply as an action in swipe

Right now, i can do many actions when i swipe, including seeing the action drawer

it would be nice if "reply" were one of these so that i can reply quickly to things from the message list

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automatic selection of account based on recipient

The default mail app has this cool hidden trick: when you add the first recipient it will switch the account to the one previously used with this recipient. It's super useful. Of course, you need to show the used account in a clearer way.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integration with Appigo ToDo

I currently manage my to do list in Appigo ToDo. It would be great to be able to integrate it with the Boxer ToDos

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Markdown support

Support for markdown

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable upside-down portrait view

Right now Boxer is locked to one orientation in portrait orientation. I know that was supposed to be a feature, but it's really limiting when it comes to adapting Boxer to a different workflow. When I charge my iPad, the outlet is behind my desk, so most of the time, my iPad is "upside-down", and it's really annoying to have to re-orient just to check email.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sugarsync Integration

Are there any plans to include Sugarsync integration in Boxer? It would be a great addition.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base