iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't re-order mailboxes in Dashboard

The dashboard seems to sort mail accounts by number of unread emails. I find myself constantly selecting the wrong email account because they change places. I'd like the option (or behavior changed) to keep the accounts in a static, user-defined order.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optionally hide "task management" button from the main view of the UI

I am giving Boxer.app a second try on the iPad and, after a number of updates in the meantime, it now looks like a very mature and refined app. that will stay with me for long. Thanks for the great work.

If I could make one suggestion, please add an option for hiding the "task management" button (a.k.a. "details", which looks like a copy holder) from the main view. Many of us never use the task management features of Boxer and find the button distracting.

Along the same lines, I would like to see an option for hiding those actions…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To Do badge

Greetings - the To Do badge would be much more useful if it stated the amount of due and overdue To Do's, rather than all To Do's. I don't need a badge telling me I have something due in the future!

Cheers

Great app by the way!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add functionality to change the Subject before adding an eMail to Evernote.

Add functionality to change the Subject of a Note before adding an eMail to Evernote.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Refresh all folders at once

I'd like to be able to refresh all folders at once, thus eliminating the need for checking every single folder for new emails.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quip integration

Add integration for Quip alongside Evernote.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Access to drafts by holding the compose button

In the stock mail app, you can hold the compose button, and it will bring you to your drafts! I think they should bring that into this app.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add support for the Due App

Due is a great reminder app. Please add support for it. See Dispatch app as example.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Outlook Style Reply/Forward Headers

Exchnage emails are used in tandem with Outlook. In boxer, when we reply to a message, it has the short header, however it would be a welcome feature for enterprise users if the Reply/Forward Header could match the Outlook Style.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. instapaper

Integrations to send links to read on Instapaper, and other read later services.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make a Status bar for outgoing messages

If you send large attachements you can't see the progress of sending. This makes problems

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integration with Signals

Signals (http://www.getsignals.com/) is a neat email/link tracking tool which integrates with Outlook, GMail, and Apple Mail. Would be really cool if you could work with them to add Signals functionality into Boxer (like you've done with Sanebox).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integration with Pocket reader for links in the email

When you receive an email with a link in it have the ability to save that link to pocket to read later.

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CloudApp Support

I would like if Boxer had CloudApp integration to share my files from that service.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. md5 auth

My email server required MD5 auth for the password so currently I cant use Boxer email app :-(

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remember moved folder

When you move a message to a folder, remember the last folder location.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. message:// urls

I use the message:// url of mail messages in lots of third party apps, such as omnifocus, evernote, as well as markdown documents. Please add an Action that copies the message:// url to the clipboard! I believe Dispatch does this.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tag emails sent to Evernote

When emailing to your Evernote address, you can tag emails using the "#tag" syntax. But when filing to Evernote with Boxer, it appears that you can only send to a notebook, but not tag.

This forces users who don't base their entire Evernote structure on folders alone (difficult) to go back to Evernote later and tag filed emails. Which is inconvenient and contrary to Boxer's ethos.

So please add Evernote tagging functionality when filing to Evernote. Thanks!

209 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base