iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multi Step Swipe

The thing that initially drew me to Taskbox (now Boxer), were the quick responses combined with the To Do list. In the beginning adding something to To Do list would guide me through a process for quick response, due date, and quick replies. Now I have to swipe and send a quick response first, and then swipe to set a priority, or due date, then swipe to finally add it to my To Do list. Boxer should ad the ability where, for those of us that want it can swipe an email one time, but configure Boxer to move through…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to ignore mailboxes

Allow us to ignore mailboxes in our accounts so that emails are not automatically displayed. Why pull email into the application from a Spam folder automatically. Its counter productive

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can we change colour of entire app to different colour

customize options....colour change and font size and font type

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, but we will need to decline it for now. This would take a great deal of time to implement, and the volume of requests for it is not quite enough to warrant the time and resources. We may be able to look into it again int the future.

4. Add own notification sound.

Add own notification sound.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately, after looking into this, custom sounds set by the user is allowed by Apple. We do plan to add in even more sound options in the future, but I’m afraid we’ll need to decline this one for now until Apple changes their policies and allows us to include this.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base