Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Boxer SupportAdminBoxer Support (Admin, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

461 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shannon PeakeShannon Peake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request mac desktop version. I would love to standardize on one app to unify email from different accounts. The integration with box.com and Evernote makes this a natural with our organization's workflow.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the app on Android - also use a Mac and a iPad - would be perfect if all (email, calendar, Contacts, To dos, and Documents) would sync from Android to my MacBook and iPad.

No one else does this and with your integration with SFDC and Evernote - you'd be a huge leader for innovation and customer driven requirements

• TarekTarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create a desktop version soon, I don't mind paying for it instead of Outlook... Thanks!!

• MorrisMorris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company based email, calendar etc is going to Boxer for remote connectivity, but nearly all the people I work with use PC's at home and will loose that quick connectivity. I can't stress the importance of getting it to work through a home Microsoft desktop. The alternative would be to find some other platform who still values people's home connection with PC's. I really hope you have an answer in the coming few months.

• Jan WallsJan Walls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really would like a Mac desktop version. The IOS version of Boxer Pro is far better than Outlook.

• WilliamWilliam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE bring this to the desktop.... Life would be so much better. How long are you going to PLAN this item... it's been 3 YEARS !

• Amy WimpAmy Wimp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a mac and pc version or a minimum a web version. I need to get rid of outlook but prefer desktop so I can be offline.

• NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. Also what is the best Mac desktop app that works with the boxer features best?

• Samuel EstenlundSamuel Estenlund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do I understand this correctly, that desktop versions have been planned for almost three years? Should I hope for anything here? Your app is by far the best (free) email app for Android, I've tried them all! Would love to see it on Windows as well.

• Ramon triayRamon triay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super important to have a desktop version and if it can integrate to the Airwatch cointainer much much better, that way we can have a lot of workflows integrated in a secure sandbox for the corporate data. I will play macOS but i do agree that Windows users need more than Outlook.

• Jake VollrathJake Vollrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great app on my phone - but a Desktop app would be fantastic - and please, go Windows first. Mac's have decent mail options, but Windows doesn't - there is outlook and there is Thunderbird - both are fine, but ugly and no fun to use. But you could fix that, by making a nice, pleasing functional option that doesn't suck. Windows 10 needs you, heed its call.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base