Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Boxer SupportAdminBoxer Support (Admin, Boxer) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

452 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TarekTarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create a desktop version soon, I don't mind paying for it instead of Outlook... Thanks!!

• MorrisMorris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company based email, calendar etc is going to Boxer for remote connectivity, but nearly all the people I work with use PC's at home and will loose that quick connectivity. I can't stress the importance of getting it to work through a home Microsoft desktop. The alternative would be to find some other platform who still values people's home connection with PC's. I really hope you have an answer in the coming few months.

• Jan WallsJan Walls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really would like a Mac desktop version. The IOS version of Boxer Pro is far better than Outlook.

• WilliamWilliam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE bring this to the desktop.... Life would be so much better. How long are you going to PLAN this item... it's been 3 YEARS !

• Amy WimpAmy Wimp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a mac and pc version or a minimum a web version. I need to get rid of outlook but prefer desktop so I can be offline.

• NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. Also what is the best Mac desktop app that works with the boxer features best?

• Samuel EstenlundSamuel Estenlund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do I understand this correctly, that desktop versions have been planned for almost three years? Should I hope for anything here? Your app is by far the best (free) email app for Android, I've tried them all! Would love to see it on Windows as well.

• Ramon triayRamon triay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super important to have a desktop version and if it can integrate to the Airwatch cointainer much much better, that way we can have a lot of workflows integrated in a secure sandbox for the corporate data. I will play macOS but i do agree that Windows users need more than Outlook.

• Jake VollrathJake Vollrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great app on my phone - but a Desktop app would be fantastic - and please, go Windows first. Mac's have decent mail options, but Windows doesn't - there is outlook and there is Thunderbird - both are fine, but ugly and no fun to use. But you could fix that, by making a nice, pleasing functional option that doesn't suck. Windows 10 needs you, heed its call.

• MSMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really impressed you've managed to create a fully-featured, reliable, modern and free email client. There's nothing near this available for Windows/Linux desktop. Perhaps Nylas if it wasn't wildly overpriced and so targeted towards retailers.
        Would be incredible if you were able to create a desktop version of Boxer.

• Felix BFelix B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A desktop version of this software would be excellent. The ability to have a singular workflow across devices would be valuable and I would pay for that product. Work is mobile and dynamic, it is not uncommon to work on my mobile, tablet and computer all in the same day at different locations. A singular boxer workflow would aid in my efficiency.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base