iOS Feedback

Welcome to the iOS feedback forum! This is a place to request and vote for new features that you want to see added to Boxer. You can also report bugs you are seeing and vote on those as well.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to copy Boxer calendar entries to native iOS calendar

There is different posts like this also marked as COMPLETE, but I do not find this feature in Boxer.
    I would like to be able to see my Boxer calendar events also in the native iOS calendar. This way I can use iOS built-in features to navigate to the location, share the location, etc.
    Also Apple Watch would be able to pickup the events then.

The integration should work like CallerID, so that events are copied to the native calendar but removed, if Boxer is removed.

375 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inbox update message

It would be helpful to have a message (like in iOS Mail app) that says when my inbox was last updated. When I login to my email inbox, there is no spinning wheel or other hourglass to tell me that the app is actually updating my inbox. I get lots of email. Sometimes I have to wait a minute or two before the new ones show up. It would be nice to have that email update status (i.e., 4 hours ago, 2 minutes ago, updating now....).

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to show Boxer contacts in native iOS contacts tab.

I need to be able to see the email user's contact list int he local contacts to provide a seamless browsing experience for the user if they use the contacts button but have added phone numbers via outlook on their computer. Without this, if a user adds a contact from outlook to their contact list it will only be visible to them in the boxer app, not the contacts list on their phone.

258 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Skype for Business meeting invites from within the Boxer app

A highly requested feature within our company is having the ability to create meeting invites from your phone. I know Outlook for iOS/Android supports this, but not any others that I know of. We have blocked use of the Outlook app and only rely on Boxer as non-native e-mail app for all our smartphones, and this would be a great addition

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We need Multi Factor Authentication

Enable Multi Factor Authentication. Right now I think only the Outlook app for IOS/Android supports this and using app passwords is a nightmare.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. sync drafts for exchange and not only local

I have the problem that for my work accout which is MS exchange the folder "drafts" is not synced, instead a local draft folder is created. with gmail or any other imap service this is working fine. is that a bug or are my settings not correct for exchange account? it would actually be nice to match IMAP folders

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unread folder to show all unread.

Switch to enable Unread folder to show not only inbox unread messages but also Archived as well.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All folder sync settings under one option(Exchange))

Please add one option using which sync option off all exchange folders and notification for those same folders can be changed so that user do not have to go to each and every folder to turn on sync option, select a notification and turn on vibration alert. this option should remain as it is and 1 option as mentioned above should be added more to this.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync Calendar Invites/Availability Directly

When I email someone a list of available appointment times it would be great if they can simply click on a time and it will sync automatically with my calendar (upon my approval). Now I send times, they respond and I need to add to my calendar. This would cut steps and make it easier to schedule appointments.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Force touch 3D in email preview

It would be great if I can use force touch 3D to preview the email like the native iOS email

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Deleting contacts

How can you delete contacts?

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apple Watch App!

I would love to see a Boxer Apple Watch App!

523 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  21 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Calendar view improvements

Please could all day events not "fill up" the whole day? I often need to record something like my kids' school holidays, but I still need to have appointments for specific activities during the day. I use Touchdown on my Android phone and its calendar display is much better (but the iOS version is terrible, which is why I use Boxer on my iPad).

And please support Exchange categories with colour coding: it's really useful to be able to see at a glance which appointments are meetings, personal, medical, etc.

Thanks.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support for Firefox

Allow for selection of Firefox iOS as default app browser.
    Beautiful, intuitive interface design by the way. Great app!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add importance & sensitivity flags to actions

Corporate users and especially management need to flag messages with "sensitivity" and "importance" when sending e-mail from boxer to Exchange / outlook recipients.

"sensitivity":

Personal: message is marked as such, but remain accessible by delegates. Recipient can forward, reply and edit original content and change sensitivity.

Private: delegates or anyone given permission to access the owner inbox folder cannot see private message. Recipients can only reply, forward but cannot edit original content nor change sensitivity .
    On calendar, delegates cannot see Private meeting,appointmemts, or event details. Calendar will show time as unavailable.

Confidential: message is marked as such, but remain…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Notification - lock screen

Boxer pro will not send email notifications to the lock screen. Tried messing with settings, it doesn't work.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add ios 9 multitasking support.

Would be great to have Boxer alongside my work.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to Delete From Notification Center

We can already mark as read in the Notification Center. And we can archive from the Notification Center too. It would be great to have an option to delete from the Notification Center. Maybe a setting in the app that allows us choose whether to archive or delete.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. set calendar default view

Option to choose your own default view. Whether that be month, week, day, or agenda view.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Analytics / Business Intelligence Productivity Features

Anybody remember Xobni for Outlook (Plugin)?
    Anything that makes your Email Client easier to use or that gives you better access to your information can boost your productivity:

new section ord sidebar with fast search (incl. autosuggestion), statistics (charts, rankings, infographics) and other filtered information (incl. people profile) about

- the emails you send and receive
    - attachments / files
    - contacts / network (user and groups > sociagram)
    (incl. social network extensions to linkedin, xing, skype, google+, facebook, twitter etc.)
    - links (autocollection)
    - calendar / appointments
    - notes
    - tasks

In competition with Microsoft Graph in Office 365...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

iOS Feedback

Categories